Monday, January 29, 2007

Who Said

Who said cosmetic surgery is wrong?

I want it all,
a hip slippin butt tuckin
silicon storm

I want enhancements that make
Serena Williams' booty look like
a flat Nevada desert road

Botox me baby
screw it,
insert a whole puffer fish into my forehead
let the lil devil swim around
it’ll be a conversation piece

Collagen,
yes please,
tell ya what,
suck some of that pouting bulge
outta Angelina Jolie's lips
and put it into my butt,
then she can be kissin my ass
for the rest of time

Lipo me sideways

suck it out

suck it down

make me a six packin

skin stretchin

sex god

with rippling indentations

of Pecs and packs

and Triceps push

suck last nights

burger and fries outta my

distended belly

And finally,

when the bandages come off

and the skin has healed

I’ll be a blank faced

skinny assed sucker

with a debt and no way

to frown about it

3 comments:

burning moon said...

oh, but I thought you already were a sex god???

lol

Chris Never said...

*laughing*, It's true, but even us Sex Gods can have vanity hungry days Moon lol.

I still want Angelina's lips in my butt *grins wickedly*, it does tickle my fancy

burning moon said...

rudey boy!