Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well, there was this one?

A series of connected moments

The hand on cheek

speaking volumes

with no sound.


A flash of recognition

my eyes

bright

against your cry.


The weave of your kiss

caught on the edge of my jacket

a thread

to follow.


Awareness only

found in continuance

if you are naked

so am I.


A Wisteria in my mouth

you

magenta

ripening

shedding seeds

on fertile ground.


Time winding down

in the curl of our spines.


Turn to sepia

Parchment skin

hides the beat within.


Your precious gifts are dying.

Remember?

If you are naked

so am I......

Holding back death

decay

with interlocked memories

winding through gnarled fingers.


A series of connected moments

breaking.


For we were naked once.

1 comment:

burning moon said...

no that's not it. It was some clever wordplay around moments. Something about taking a moment from the coffee table and putting it in your jacket ... mmm bugger. can't remember ...

god I hate this fuc.king google shit thing. I have to sign in again every time I want to make a bloody comment.