Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tired

I can still hear you

Over the clamour of red wine
and white lines
on clear table tops

Over the white noise
joyless machinations
of Big Brother
whining its moronic song
to a mass of mind wasted zombie fucks
eyes dripping glue
mouths agape to intake
the mush pap smear viscosity
presented as TV

A pseudo psycho haunting
not quite the whole deal
just echoes of echoes

And while your not always there
when I turn around

I feel the warmth of where your feet hath tread
the heat emanating
from your passage through
my relentless circling
lust

If I break it down
into its simple parts
I can clearly define
where the lack of actual begins
and phantasms consume

Leap left of me
and always walk in shadow
and I will join you

If you left me alone
I would gladly pine
the scent
a sharp stab of regret
letting go is
just another place I
wish to acquaint myself with

but no
there you are once more
a smiling countenance
surging up through the floor boards
spectral fingers
sliding ever so

slowly up skin muscle bone

the way you seep
and infuse

the way I lack ability

to refuse

4 comments:

burning moon said...

Lots of yummy things in this:

'red wine
and white lines
on clear table tops'

and those lovely spectral fingers.

A very uneasy kind of sensuality here.


Maybe Big Brother should be whining 'his' moronic song? Not quite sure about that though ...

Chris Never said...

Hey kid

Thanks, couldnt help slotting in a paragraph about bb, one of my pet hates lol.

How you doin?

Hey,I read about that shooting of the poor little two year old by the mongrel mob, bad shit, bad karma, bad everything.

bloody gangs......

burning moon said...

yeah, that was terrible, but what was worse was some guy drove at 80 miles per hour into a bunch of young teens at a party in Christchurch on the weekend. Two dead and another half a dozen critical in hospital. Everyone's kind of stunned ...

Chris Never said...

That happened here last year too, about six teenagers killed by one maniac who drove straight through them as they were walking home from a party, it was terrible.

Such senseless waste of lives, it is so sad.