Sunday, December 10, 2006

<>

Gad, I'm hopeless.

To everyone and anyone else to might happen to read my blog.

I wish you all well

Take care of yourselves over the Christmas Period

I thankyou for reading me, and I hope you have at times,
found something you enjoy in my words.

take care

Christian Neve



Circle


Don't always step in time

Find the clear parameters of
a well defined white line
leading to conformity

and walk outside it.

Do not accept the word of others
as gospel

Find your own truth
allow your heart mind soul
to lead you where they will
for how else can destiny reach you
if you do not walk towards it.

Speak the truth
your truth
not someone else’s

Their truth is
different to yours
and will not help you find serenity

Have grace in the face of adversity

Let the waves of discord wash around
your feet then recede once more
leaving your ankles a little wet
but none the worse for wear
and drying in the dying sunset light

If you want people to treat you with respect
accept them
acknowledge them
and allow them to be heard

Keep true to you
all else is irrelevant

Form the circle of yourself
with your hands
and allow only those
who love you
and who you love
to place themselves
within it.







4 comments:

burning moon said...

there's a note on C.E.'s webpage saying TSCL is temporarily down, so hopefully it'll come back.

burning moon said...

if you still have an ezboard profile you can use the ezboard message system to contact me. I'm burningmoon8

Chris Never said...

TLC is back up so thats cool.

ewww...ezeboard lol

what a horrible place it tis

Im all over my christmas shopping,
hows about you?

burning moon said...

I'm so over Christmas full stop!

But the kids still enjoy it.
This year is the first time they're really able to buy their own presents with their own money. I think they're quite enjoying the freedom and feeling of being able to do that.

I have all my shopping done pretty much, except for a couple of small things I want to add on. Did it without getting too much into debt too which is a nice feeling.