Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Break out

Oh fuck it
come on baby
look this way
over the heads of the streaming
steaming sightless
over the mulling
fermentations
of yesterdays conversation

You will wear me
and I will
be neatly pressed and ready
for the morning
a soft sex
warming
your torso

The music is only just arising
a thrum between us
peeking above dying trees
and dead lawns

Feet tap
hands
those hands
of small demeanor
of less than large
of supple inclusion
slap lightly
hold gently
rock softly

Tilt your face to the left
and let us eat the sun

There is dancing
there is raving and discord
and no sense of
the impending
upending clutters
and stuttered whisper emergencies


We are right for this 8.38 am

the way you wear me

the way you let me fall

a pooled release at your feet

2 comments:

burning moon said...

aww cool.

'let us eat the sun' love that!

Chris Never said...

Yes, I was extremely peckish when I thought of that lol